Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ann Interviewed by the Hollywood Reporter

    On Wednesday, May 4, 2016, at 1:38pm PDT, the Hollywood Reporter published an interview of Ann by Paul Bond. Here are some quotes:

"Bond: If you weren’t supporting Trump, who was your second choice?

Ann: Ted Cruz, until I realized he was born in Canada and couldn’t be president. Other than that, I hated them all and was going to take a year off of politics. I’ve always wanted to learn French, so I thought I might spend the year in France.  Given the refugee crisis, Trump may have saved my life."
    If one keeps up with Ann, it will become noticable that Ann makes more jokes in written interviews than in her video or audio appearances.

"Bond: Can you explain succinctly why you believe Trump is a conservative?

Ann: He loves America and will protect the people who live here first, last and always."

4 comments:

  1. A Connecticut girl goes to Jersey.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Dos Equis Man get's to stay. That dude"s a crack-up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad's a Sean Connery guy for 007; but for me Roger Moore is the ONLY James Bond 007. I genuinely think the Dos Equis Man has potential now though at becoming James Bond 007, especially now that Trump won and testosterone is no longer illegal. Thank God !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrividerci Obama !!!

    ReplyDelete